Monday 7 May 2012



No girl really feels complete without the sac that dangles beneath her shoulders, every time she steps out. Ofcourse! It’s beyond that sac now. The quilted sling, that envelope attracter or just your saviour tote; even if it just reduces to that tiny box clutch or the simple money keeper: it has to be there and do all that. It’s no mere accessory.
Doesn’t it sting you, when you go terribly wrong with this part of your attire? That’s what it does to you. ‘Brinjal Effect’ is meant to sting you in a certain fashion too, while it’s at your rescue.
I like investing my time and money on bags and that’s the soul reason I am extending my enthusiasm to you. Bag stores, sales, my best discoveries and latest patterns with tips are what you should be expecting in here. You could send in your best pick, or just about anything that expresses your love for our always humble and handy space givers.
So step in                

No comments:

Post a Comment